Pesto has always had a special place in my heart. This basil pesto is delicious and can be made by including carrot greens, kale or spinach with the basil. It’s garlicky, lemony, and fresh. Spread it on pizza crust as a sauce, mix with olive oil for a dip, or enjoy it over pasta!
Make this Sunday night and have it ready all week long! You could make:
- Pesto pasta with garlic bread or green salad
- Pizza with pesto sauce, asparagus, mushrooms and onions
- Pesto hummus (mix pesto into plain hummus) with crackers or a vegetable wrap
- Pesto grits with sautéed vegetables and lemon-herb crostini
- Mix with olive oil, water and coconut aminos for a fresh marinade, or with vinegar for a pesto vinaigrette
Did you make this recipe? Let me know! Comment below or tag me in a pic on Facebook and Instagram @earthlyedible ❤︎